DiskDigger basit bir dosya kurtarma aracı, özellikle multimedya ve belge dosyalarını kurtarmaya yönelik olduğunu söylemem gerek.
Resimlerde (JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF ve GIF), dökümanlarda (DOC ve PDF), multimedya doslarında ise (MPG, MP3, WMV, MOV ) daha iyi sonuçlar veriyor.
2GB’lık bir alanı yaklaşık 10 dakikada, 120GB alanı ise hemen hemen 2 saatte taradığı belirtilmiş.
Fotoğraflarınızı ararken kullanım kolaylığı olarak resmi programın içerisinde görebilirsiniz. Program Ücretsizdir ve Portabledir. (kurulumsuz tıkla çalışsın) Ayrıca altarnatif ve türkçe veri kurtarma programı denemek isterseniz size recuva‘ yı önerebilirim.
DiskDigger can recover files from any type of media that your computer can read. This includes USB flash drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc), and of course your hard drive. The types of files that it recovers includes photos, videos, music, documents, and other formats.
DiskDigger works by thoroughly scanning each sector of your media for traces of files. This has some advantages and disadvantages (read on to find out).
* DiskDigger scans for many different types of files, including photos, videos, music files, and documents, and displays what it finds as it scans in real time.
* You can preview most of the files found by DiskDigger without having to save them to a different location first. More than that, you can preview files while DiskDigger continues scanning!
* DiskDigger scans any type of media that is readable by your computer, including USB flash drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc), and your hard drive(s). Also, it is completely independent of the type of file system that’s present in your media. The program bypasses the file system and reads the raw data chunks (sectors) to recover data.
* DiskDigger can even recover fragments of some files, like partially overwritten photos or other images.
* DiskDigger does everything in memory, meaning that it never writes any temporary files to your disk or other media (unless you choose to save files that it recovers).
* Since DiskDigger is a completely self-contained program, it leaves no trace on the computer where it is run. It does not save any settings to the registry. There is nothing to “install,” and the entire program is a single executable file.
DiskDigger can scan for the following types of files:
* Music files
* Partial files